Outsourcing in Clinical Trials DACH 2018
9-10 October 2018, Zurich, Switzerland
The Outsourcing in Clinical Trials DACH 2018 conference will bring innovative and solutions focused content to the DACH biopharmaceutical market. Through in-depth research conducted with local trial sponsors, this event will deliver insight, debate, discussion, presentation and opinion on high priority outsourcing, operations and technology-based themes within the clinical trials space locally.
With only a handful of places remaining to attend this year’s event, register now and quote MK-BPAD to reserve your place.
For more information, please click here: www.arena-international.com
Agenda Highlights for 2018
- Considerations in observational research - the importance of long-term partnerships (Pamela Bacon, Head of Medical Affairs Communications and Operations, Worldwide Markets at Celgene)
- Characterising endpoints of the trials jointly o analyse key milestones in a long-term project (Dr Francois Curtin, COO at GeNeuro SA)
- Workshop: Defining key performance indicator's for clarification of trial success (Melanie Eymann, Clinical Outsourcing and Risk Manager at Santhera Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
- Characterising end points of the trials jointly to analyse key milestones in a long term project (Francois Curtin, COO, GeNeuro SA)
- Exploring advances in technology to improve Patient Recruitment and Retention (Ruggero Fariello, Co-Founder at PharmaFox Therapeutics)
- Maintaining oversight and monitoring of solution providers involved in establishing your clinical trials for a secure timeline and better risk management (Jessica Cordes, Director Clinical Operations, Medigene AG)
- Integrating Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS) to Support Data Integrity and Management (Max Horneck, Head of Clinical Data Management and eClinical Systems, Medac Gmb)
Why must you attend?
- OCT DACH brings recognised experts specifically in the DACH region to discuss, collaborate and network with a variety of key service providers as well as other biopharmaceuticals from innovative and collaborative ideas to help overcome challenges.
- This event will deliver insights, debates, discussions, presentations and opinion on high priority outsourcing, operations and technology-based themes within the clinical trial space locally.