Sponsored by Phoenix Group
Enhancing patient safety is our mission
The success of a drug and its benefit to the patient or consumer is determined in the market. Why not use intelligence from the real world to prepare for the launch and to monitor and optimise its success? PHOENIX group is a leading integrated healthcare provider present in 27 European countries. Our real-world universe includes 150,000,000 patient contacts each year visiting our 2,500 own pharmacies, one of our 13,500 cooperation partners or one of the 56,000 pharmacies which are supplied with products through the wholesale channel.
PHOENIX Business Intelligence
Providing insights to make better bu siness decisions
PHOENIX Business Intelligence provides manufacturers with real-time real-world data helping to address key business issues like:
- Optimisation of product portfolio, positioning and market access
- Supply chain management ensuring product availability
- Optimisation of promotional resources
- Monitoring of product performance in real-time
150,000,000 patient contacts per year
PHOENIX is present in 27 European countries including its 164 distribution centres, 2,500 own pharmacies and 13,500 pharmacy cooperation partners. For the largest markets a harmonised dataset is loaded into one database with daily synchronization, and more and more countries are rolling onto it. Pharmaceutical manufacturers can benefit from this real world and real time database in many ways.
PHOENIX Commercial Partnerships
Providing sales growth on European, regional and local level through proven business services.
- Incremental growth opportunities for our partners
- Proven business models capturing incremental opportunities
- Common progress towards a joint goal – maximising patient outcome
- Preferred access to our value added All-in-One services, such as Patient Services, Business Intelligence, Sales Support, Supply Chain Optimisation, and many more
Our main goals:
- Growing sales
- Maintaining sales
- Slowing down decrease
PHOENIX Clinical Trial Supply Services
A highly specialised provider of solutions within clinical trial supply
With more than 30 years of experience, we have the expertise, the best services and the flexibility to help you achieve the optimal clinical trial supply and add knowledge and success to your clinical Trials.
As a full-line wholesaler, we collaborate with most pharmaceutical manufacturers to deliver medicine to the patients and develop new logistics concepts, therefore, we have direct access to all necessary supplements and are the ideal partner to also take care of your comparator sourcing.
Today we are working with clinical trials ranging from small biotech to large pharma sponsored trials and investigator initiated studies.
We create optimal individualised solutions by adjusting and combining our services according to the specific needs of our clients. Our highly flexible solutions range from clinical trial supply planning and optimisation, production of labels, GMP packaging, global distribution and return, and destruction. The aim is to ensure the most effective logistics setup and optimal clinical trial supply management for local and global clinical trials.
- Benefit from our high quality solutions with secure, validated, controlled and audit proven processes
- Our deep local knowledge and global coverage will add success to your clinical trial
- Being specialist in Clinical Trial Logistics, we are your reliable partner with our expertise in cold chain, narcotics and special products
PHOENIX Healthcare Logistics
What is Healthcare Logistics?
- Regional Approach/ Cluster: Nordics/ Baltics, Benelux, CEE, Non-EU BMS
- Ease of doing business and joint development with one service provider – better results with less administration
- Market access and good market knowledge to support your sales
- Joint evaluation of supply chain for the best solution for your products
- Optimising stock levels for reduced NWC
- Assuring high service levels to fulfill sales targets
- Ensuring high quality and transparency throughout the chain for increased control
- Additional commercial and pharmaceutical services for improving cost efficiency while developing top line growth
- Full logistic services in all product groups with over 40 DC's in 23 countries, a capacity for over 300,000 pallets and serving more than 200 manufacturers
PHOENIX Patient Services
Helping you to improve patient adherence and outcomes
Pharmaceutical companies face a yearly revenue loss due to patient non-adherence of more than $500 billion per year.
PHOENIX has proven to be able to develop, implement and deliver Patient Services through our large pharmacy network of more than 16,000 owned and cooperative pharmacies that generate increased adherence and better outcomes, thus generating incremental business.
PHOENIX Sal es Support
PHOENIX has a deep market knowledge in 27 countries across Europe and can help you get access to the right market, from initial market research, product registration and product launches.
With our dedicated field force and our strong relationships with stakeholders in the markets, we support you in the regulatory affairs as well as in executing marketing campaigns.
PHOENIX is your partner for your high-value Specialty products.
With our Pan-European coverage and our various service offerings we help you get closer to your patients and offer a cost-efficient supply-chain for your high-value products.
- Pan-European tailor made logistics setup, combining, pre-wholesale, wholesale as well as DTH/DTP solutions
- High-quality distribution centers, fulfilling your high quality standards
- Full transparency and control of the product-flow along the whole supply-chain
- Direct access to pharmacies, hospitals, doctors and patients’ home
- Valuable insights with our Business Intelligence offerings
- Patient centricity via our Patient Services offerings
PHOENIX Supply Chain Optimisation
- Optimising cost of capital by reducing goods on stock
- Improving product availability
- Optimising processes and improving efficiency
- Increase productivity in goods handling
- Decrease administrative effort
- Gaining competitive advantages by improved availability and faster goods flow
Share this article