Optimal measurement technology –
VEGA - a world class measurement technology provider of level and pressure equipments now completes its measurement portfolio for pharmaceuticals production with two new compact instrument series. VEGABAR and VEGAPOINT proves that automation can be simple and highly efficient without compromising on reliability, hygiene and accuracy.
VEGABAR 38 is a universal pressure transmitter with ceramic measuring cell for measuring gases, vapours and liquids. The optional universal connection for hygienic adapters ensures reduced installation effort and leaner stock keeping. The sensor has a display with on-site operation and coloured 360° switching status indication.
- High plant availability through maximum overload and vacuum resistance of the ceramic measuring cell
- Coloured 360° switching status display, display and on-site operation with VDMA menu structure
- Easy integration into control systems through IO - Link communication
VEGAPOINT 21 is a low-cost limit switch for the detection of water-based liquids. The optional universal connection for hygiene adapters ensures reduced installation effort and leaner stock keeping and perfectly meets the requirements for hygienic processes in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. It can be used without adjustment in the application. With IO-Link, it offers continuous digital data transmission.
- Coloured 360° switching status display, adjustable
- Easy integration into control systems through IO-Link communication
- Low-cost limit switch with smallest installation dimensions
- VEGA sensors have been specially developed for the needs of the pharmaceutical industry, which are fulfilled by securely protected sealing, all-metal housings and wetted parts with a surface finish as fine as 0.3 µm RA.
Good manufacturing practice
- Continuous monitoring of all production processes as well as routine inspection and testing of our sensors make us a reliable partner in adhering to good manufacturing practice. The basis for this is our quality management in compliance with ISO 9001 and our environmental management program based on ISO 14001.
Easy cleaning – reliable processes
- To help ensure hygienic and sterile drug production processes, VEGA offers materials specially tailored to the strict requirements of the pharmaceutical industry – with all necessary approvals and material properties.