With 21 years of experience across a breadth of therapeutic areas, SQN have been established as one of the largest specialist biometric CRO’s in Europe.
Striving for continued success, we are driving innovation to change the way clinical research is conducted. With an effective focus on patient care, our technology ensures advanced sponsor oversight, ultimately saving time and cost while accelerating regulatory approvals.
Driving innovation in clinical research
EDC systems deployment and support
ePRO and patient centric data
Trial Management and data analytics
ISS/ISE CDISC data integration
QA audits and Consultancy
Syne qua non Ltd
Diss Business Park
Hopper Way, Diss
Norfolk IP22 4GT, UK
T +44 (0)1379 644449
Analytics and Dashboard
- Supports robust project management and clinical oversight
- Real-time access to current project status and risks
- Enhanced safety oversight and escalation
- Early triggers for site performance issues
- Easy visibility of key metrics
- Rapid review CRF data
- Patient profiles
- Incorporating AI technology
- Access via mobile device
- Download reports to excel
- Bespoke reports can be produced
- Ability to drill down into the data
- Real time data collection, patients can capture how they feel on a day-to-day basis wherever they may be.
- Better interaction between patient and site through technology enabled messaging functionality, reminders and alerts.
- Collection of wellness data additionally to protocol data for better insight and treatment trends.
- Centralised patient oversight and safety monitoring
- Driving compliance as the FDA looks for patient centric data collection.
- Fully validated, SQN-developed EDC system. Meeting US FDA and UK MHRA guidelines.
- Compliant with EU 2005/28/EC, UK Statutory Instrument 1031, Medicines for Human Use Regulations, EMA Electronic Records, 21 CFR Part 11 and ICH Good Clinical Practice
- Rapid setup via library of validated, CDISC based modules (6 -12 weeks from final protocol)
- Intuitive user interface with look and feel of paper; minimal training and helpdesk support required
- Integrated data collection, SDV, query, data management and Investigator sign-off
- Used extensively by Biotechnology, Global Pharma and other CRO companies across all study phases