FBI NGI April 2019 Fact Sheet Statistics:
• The FBI Next Generation Identification (NGI) database
contains the fingerprints of over 141 million individuals
(both civil and criminal).
• Over 97% of the Tenprint Rapsheet Request (TPRS)
responses were completed within 20 seconds.
Fiscal Year 2019 Average
FREEDOM TO TRAVEL ABROAD
For the Pharma Technology Industry
FBI fingerprint-based background checks are increasingly required for U.S. Citizens to live, work and travel overseas in many countries such as China,South Korea, Australia, South Africa, Spain and Israel.
Accurate Biometrics is an authorized FBI Channeler, providing access to FBI Identity History Summary Checks (IdHS), or Departmental Orders (556-73).
Our expertise will assist your company:
- Obtain access to Identity History Summary Checks for Visa requirements direct from the FBI CJIS
- National U.S. Collection Network, over 700 locations in 50 states
- SAME DAY International fingerprint card processing
- NEW! FBI Channeling Cloud Technology
- Customized solution-based service to public and private companies to meet their fingerprinting needs
For more information on how to improve your current fingerprint process, contact...