FBI NGI February 2019 Fact Sheet Statistics:
• The FBI Next Generation Identification (NGI) database
contains the fingerprints of over 140 million individuals (both
civil and criminal).
• The percent of Tenprint Rapsheet Request (TPRS) system responses completed within 20 seconds is 97.26%. (Avg. FY 2019)
In Touch With Your World
FREEDOM TO TRAVEL ABROAD
For the Pharma Technology Industry
FBI fingerprint-based background checks are increasingly required for
U.S. Citizens to live, work and travel overseas in many countries such
as China, South Korea, Australia, South Africa, Spain and Israel.
Accurate Biometrics is an authorized FBI Channeler, providing access
to FBI Identity History Summary Checks (IdHS), or Departmental Orders
Our expertise will assist your company:
- Obtain access to Identity History Summary Checks for Visa requirements direct from the FBI CJIS
- National U.S. Collection Network, over 700 locations in 50 states
- SAME DAY International fingerprint card processing
- Results available within 24 hours
- Customized solution-based service to public and private companies to meet their fingerprinting needs
For more information on how to improve your current fingerprint process, contact...