FBI NGI June 2019 Fact Sheet Statistics:
• The FBI Next Generation Identification (NGI) database
contains the fingerprints of over 142.6 million individuals
(both civil and criminal).
• Over 98% of the Tenprint Rapsheet Request (TPRS)
responses were completed within 20 seconds.
Fiscal Year 2019 Average
In Touch with Your World
FREEDOM TO TRAVEL ABROAD
For the Pharma Technology Industry
FBI fingerprint-based background checks are increasingly required for U.S. Citizens to live, work and travel overseas in many countries such as China, South Korea, Australia, South Africa, Spain and Israel.
Accurate Biometrics was the first authorized FBI Channeler, to provide access to FBI Identity History Summary Checks (IdHS), or Departmental Orders (556-73). For 20 years we have been a leader in the fingerprint industry with our technology capabilities, expertise and dedicated service to government agencies and private industries.
Our expertise will assist your company:
- Obtain access to Identity History Summary Checks
for Visa requirements direct from the FBI CJIS
- National U.S. Collection Network, over 700 locations in 50 states
- SAME DAY International fingerprint card processing
- NEW! Accurate Biometrics is the first FBI Channeler approved to
provide Cloud Channeling Technology
- Customized solution-based service to public and private
companies to meet their fingerprinting needs
For more information, contact...